Wednesday 26 October 2011

Opportunity for Student Feedback

A few years ago when the Provincial Guidelines for Healthy Eating came into schools, the GFSS lunch program lost its vendor as they were no longer able to sustain their business at the school.  While the school has an active breakfast program and a snack machine, the service at lunch has never really been replaced.  
Lately we have been looking at trying to reinstate a healthy choices lunch program where students could purchase fresh made items along the lines of pizza, wraps, lasagna, etc.  What we are looking for is some feedback from students on what kind of items they might prefer.  I have added a poll link to this blog update that should allow students to text their choices based on the information below.  If you have a moment, please try this system so we can determine what students may want, as well as whether or not this type of survey is an easy, accessible way to get information on issues as they arise.



5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blog. I really liek the whole idea of having good food.. I personally really like salads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyesd reading your Wolf report Mr.Stewart. I think it's a good idea to have healthy foods for people inside the school vending machine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really enjoyed reading your wolf report:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked reading you wolf report mr. Sewart!

    I think a good heathy food would be vegtables.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really enjoyed the blog, i think healthy foods are a good idea.

    ReplyDelete